1. Education Building
- Minnesota State Legislature - get yer Red Book directory of legislators and other fascinating and practical literature without having to visit the nice ladies at 175 State Office Building, and maybe meet a state legislator in person.
- Minnesota Department of Education - free pencils! And speak with someone who knows the difference between Q-Comp and Q-Tips.
- Minnesota Department of Commerce - free CD-ROMs loaded with consumer info!
- Education Minnesota - free union propaganda!
- William Mitchell School of Law - free pocket U.S. Constitution booklets (grab some for the kids)!
- Bethel University - free rulers!
- AM 1280 The Patriot - when you've said The Patriot, you've said it all. Check out the Northern Alliance Radio Network broadcasts on the weekends. Get a photo of the guys eating Scotch eggs. Southeast corner of the fairgrounds, on Judson Avenue near the International Bazaar (there's a joke in there somewhere).
- Taxpayers League of Minnesota - first floor, Grandstand. Get yer static clings, brochures, and less taxes, smaller government dogma! Meet David Strom (maybe)!
- Political parties
- Political candidates
- Tom Thumb Doughnuts and dark roast coffee
- Pronto Pups
- Sweet Martha's Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Dino's Gyros
- 1000 ml Nalgene bottle of water from home, frozen the night before if I remember
- Guilty pleasure: Cheese Curds